The Law Office of Hayley Tamburello, LLC
Call Today: (973) 970-8111
Se habla español
Hayley is a fluent Spanish-speaker and has traveled throughout the world, including to many Spanish speaking countries such as Spain, Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, Juris Doctor with a Concentration in International and Comparative Law, magna cum laude
- American University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Language Communication Media, Certificate in Spanish Translation, cum laude
- Study abroad experiences at University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland (law), American University's Madrid Campus, Madrid, Spain (Spanish), University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain (Spanish), and International House, Madrid, Spain (Spanish)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Maryland Immigrant Rights Coalition
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
Attorney Hayley Tamburello has extensive experience practicing immigration law and helping her clients reach their goals in the United States. Originally from New Jersey, Hayley lives in Baltimore, Maryland, where she is frequently seen in the Baltimore Immigration Court fighting against her clients' deportation and removal charges. She is a member of the Maryland Bar.